The preferential fee rate remains in place until 31 July for the ICDE International Conference hosted by Moscow State University
of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) in Moscow, Russia, 25-26 September 2014.
Staff of ICDE member institutions receive an additional discount on the registration fee.
The ICDE Presidents’ Summit on Open Education Models will draw presidents, CEOs and other high level executives of blended
learning and open and distance learning institutions from around the world to Bali, Indonesia, 19-21 November.
Institutions represented at the Presidents’ Summit and which are not already members of ICDE may apply for free ICDE institutional membership for a limited period.
- Open Praxis publishes compendium of papers
- Call for proposals to study impact of OERs in Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa
- EADTU Open and Flexible Higher Education Conference - early bird registration and keynotes
- OER initiatives - country reports from around the world
- Interested in e-learning excellence? Call for papers for Innovation Arabia
- ICDE's new associate member announces call for papers for its forthcoming conference
- New president at Athabasca University
- The Sloan Consortium changes its name to the Online Learning Consortium
- FutureLearn provides MOOCs platform for Chinese universities
- The future of higher education in Brazil and around the world