This ICDE supported study is a must-read for any person concerned with quality in online, open and flexible higher education. It presents quality models in use around the globe and offers 11 recommendations for future work on quality.More
Laura Czerniewicz is an African scholar, renowned for her work on how educational technologies can disrupt or perpetuate cycles
of inequality and injustice. She is director of the newly formed Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT) at
the University of Cape Town.
The call for papers for the 26th ICDE World Conference in South Africa in October remains open until 29 May.
How can learners be supported, student success assured, and student drop-out and failure diminished? Student success in open, distance and e-learning is a report by Alan Tait of The Open University, UK for ICDE. Drawing on research findings from a survey of 53 ICDE member institutions, the Task Group led by Professor Tait has examined how student success can be best supported in open, distance and e-learning programmes.More
- Global High Level Policy Forum
- Presidents' Summit registration opens
- Call for nomination of candidates to the ICDE Executive Committee
- Open Educational Resources in your own language, in your way
- The current situation for online adult learning in higher education
- Prizes for innovation and best practice - publication opportunity
- ICT in Primary Education MOOC starts soon
- UNESCO World Education Forum 2015 Declaration
- The online, open and flexible higher education conference
- EDEN 2015 Annual Conference: Expanding Learning Scenarios