This issue features papers on the move from geographical to pedagogical student support at the Open University, UK; wellness promotion in online learning with examples from three American higher education institutions and a set of recommendations; OER in teaching and in learner support; student drop-out rates at Swinburne University of Technology in Australia; accessibility improvements for disabled students through cloud services at SUNY Empire State College, United States; course-embedded student support in ELT; and the introduction of an online student support platform at Wawasan Open University, Malaysia.More
The dates for the 26th ICDE World Conference have been changed to 14-16 October 2015 to accommodate venue availability.
Meanwhile, registration is open for the ICDE International Conference to be held in Moscow in the Russian Federation in September 2014.
And you can get a flavour of the Balinese welcome delegates to the 2014 ICDE Standing Conference of Presidents (SCOP) meeting may expect in a short introductory video.
- ICDE and partners launch Global Online Higher Education Report initiative
- What is your experience of OER and less used languages?
- GUIDE Conference - Cultural Identity and Global Modernization: The Role of Distance Education
- 2014 Shanghai International Conference on Ubiquitous Learning
- OER Asia Symposium: Beyond Advocacy, Research and Policy
- From Education to Employment and Meaningful Work with ICTs
- Education for All Global Monitoring Report
- Open Education Week 2014
- Funding opportunity for education start-ups
- 4th Gulf Education Conference in London