Be part of a different future for higher education. The Global High Level Policy Forum will be held at UNESCO headquarter
in Paris, France, from 9 to 11 June 2015.
Online, open and flexible higher education for the future we want.
From statements to action: equity, access, and quality learning outcomes.
The Global High Level Policy Forum is organized by UNESCO in partnership with ICDE.
The call for papers deadline for the 26th ICDE World Conference has been extended to 29 May.
A selection of successful full paper proposals to the conference will be considered for publication in a special issue of the journal Distance Education, dedicated to the conference theme and its sub-themes.
ICDE members are hereby invited to nominate candidates for the ICDE Prize of Excellence 2015, the global prize of excellence
in open and distance education. There are three prizes including the 'Institutional Prize', 'Individual Prize' and 'Prize
for Lifelong Contribution to the field'.
In particular, we challenge ICDE members to identify and nominate an institution, association or a network of institutions for very significant achievements or contributions to the international community of open and distance education during the past five years.
- eLearning Africa – discount for ICDE members
- UNESCO-Hamdan Prize 2015-2016 – call for nominations
- Series of free webinars will explore Open Educational Resources
- CONFINTEA Research Scholarships 2015 – call for applications
- Open Praxis – first edition in 2015 is available for download
- ICDE President presented the Indonesian experience at a forum on Lifelong Learning
- Trends & Threats in Online Learning: An International Perspective
- BRICS – ministers sign the Declaration of Brasília
- ICDE - UNESCO Policy Forum on open, online and flexible learning calls for actions by governments, higher education institutions and faculty
- EDEN conference – 9 to 12 June 2015