Online, open and flexible systems deliver quality higher education, student success, improved capacity, and cost-effective pathways to learning. Funding is critical to reap the benefits.
These are the central arguments of the Paris Message, entitled “Online, Open and Flexible Higher Education for the Future We Want”.More
Harold Jarche is focused on workplace transformation, helping people and businesses adapt to the network era. He has been
described as “a keen subversive of the last century’s management and education models”. He knows that the ability to learn
is the only lasting competitive advantage in an era of life in perpetual Beta.
500 papers have now been accepted for presentation at the conference to be hosted by the University of South Africa in Sun City near Pretoria, 14-16 October 2015. Early bird registration is available until 31 July.
Online, Open and Flexible Higher Education for the Future We Want.
Over 150 participants from more than 55 countries around the world participated in the Global High Level Policy Forum, organized by UNESCO in partnership with ICDE. The Forum was held at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris from 9-11 June 2015.
- Fast track Call for Thematic Papers - ICDE MOOCs4D II
- Presidents' Summit keynote speakers
- Innovation Arabia 9 - call for papers
- Aziza Ellozy - a richness of thinking about teaching and learning
- Three research positions open up at Open Universiteit Nederland
- The potential of distance education
- Global High Level Policy Forum - interviews with experts
- Publication opportunity for innovative research and practice
- Global overview of quality in online and open education
- High Level Policy Forum in South Africa, 17 October 2015