Be part of a different future for higher education. The Global High Level Policy Forum will be held at UNESCO Headquarters
in Paris, France, from 9 to 11 June 2015.
- Online, open and flexible higher education for the future we want.
- From statements to action: equity, access, and quality learning outcomes.
The Global High Level Policy Forum is organized by UNESCO in partnership with ICDE.
Invitations now being sent by email. Draft programme is also available.
The renowned open and distance education scholar, Paul Prinsloo, is Chair of the Scientific Committee for the forthcoming
World Conference. Here he describes the motivations and thinking behind the innovative and exciting programme under preparation.
The 26th ICDE World Conference will be hosted by the University of South Africa at Sun City, close to Pretoria, from 14-16 October 2015. The call for papers remains open until 29 May.
How can learners be supported, student success assured, and student drop-out and failure diminished?
Student success in open, distance and e-learning is a report by Alan Tait of The Open University, UK for ICDE. Drawing on research findings from a survey of 53 ICDE member institutions, the Task Group led by Professor Tait has examined how student success can be best supported in open, distance and e-learning programmes.
- New research on adult learners in European higher education
- The Doctoral Consortium at the World Conference
- Prizes for innovation and best practice - publication opportunity
- Selected papers from the Open Education Consortium Global 2015 Conference
- New ICDE Chairs in OER announced
- ICDE’s active engagement in the UNESCO post-2015 Global Education Agenda
- The ICDE Presidents' Summit - SCOP 2015
- Open Education Europa calls and opportunities
- Webinars on Open Educational Resources and a chance to win!
- Member discount for second MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum