The programme and keynote speakers are announced for this Presidents' Summit which will gather the leadership of institutions
with a stake in blended learning and open and distance learning.
To be hosted 19-21 November on the island of Bali by the Indonesian Open University, Universitas Terbuka, the meeting will focus on issues from developing strategies for sustainable business models to finding strategic pedagogical approaches.
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow - preferential fee rate and extended deadline for paper submissions
- ICDE welcomes new institutional members
- UNESCO prepares for the post-2015 education agenda
- MOOC on Information and Communication Technology in primary education
- News from the 4th African Council for Distance Education Conference
- ICDE President speaks at events in the Philippines and Hong Kong
- Calling students in distance education
- The Sloan Consortium changes its name to the Online Learning Consortium
- The future of higher education in Brazil and around the world
- ICDE Chairs in Open Educational Resources - call for proposals from the Global South