Educational leaders from around the world will attend this year's Presidents' Summit, which will focus on developing sustainable
business models and finding strategic pedagogical approaches. Topics will include: the opportunities that new technologies
bring, strategies for striving for quality, expanding business models, and much more.
With a select audience of top level institutional leaders, this offers prime networking opportunities.
Online Educa Berlin is the largest global conference on technology supported learning and training for the corporate, education
and public service sectors. The conference programme is now available online!
As an association partner, ICDE is able to offer a discounted registration rate of EUR 600 instead of the standard EUR 790 to all members including staff of member institutions.
Sign up and take part in free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) which are being offered in a range of different subjects,
from Blended Learning to Learning Design. The courses are offered in multiple languages and provide online and easy-to-access
learning opportunities that are open to all learners.
These MOOCs, lasting between 6 and 8 weeks, are all offered by the new European Multiple MOOC Aggregator (EMMA) which brings together leading university partners.
- Special offer for new members - receive up to three months of free membership
- Open Praxis, call for papers
- The 26th ICDE World Conference – call for papers now open
- MOOC for teachers to improve skills, offered in 7 languages - just days left to register!
- Interested in e-learning, innovation and collaboration? Register for Innovation Arabia 8
- Learn theoretical and practical skills for using emerging technologies in higher education
- Going Global 2015 – call for proposals deadline fast approaching
- New fully online postgraduate programme for e-Learning Design and Teaching
- Former ICDE President Sir John Daniel appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- The Nobel Peace Prize for 2014 recognizes childrens’ rights to education