Open Praxis welcomes contributions which demonstrate creative and innovative research, and which highlight challenges, lessons
and achievements in the practice of distance and e-learning from all over the world.
Open Praxis has issued a special call for papers for its April-June 2015 edition which will include a selection of papers from the Open Education Global 2015 conference.
Experts, academics and practitioners from across the globe are invited to attend the 26th ICDE World Conference, hosted by
the University of South Africa, in South Africa from 14-16 October 2015. The call for papers is now open!
The conference will address open and distance learning in 21st century global higher education within the context of increasing demands for access, decreasing state resources and growing concern about the quality of provision.
Online Educa Berlin is the largest global conference on technology supported learning and training for the corporate, education
and public service sectors. The conference programme is now available online!
As an association partner, ICDE is able to offer a discounted registration rate of EUR 600 instead of the standard EUR 790 to all members including staff of member institutions.
- Special offer for new members - receive up to three months of free membership
- MOOC for teachers to improve skills, offered in 7 languages - just days left to register!
- Interested in e-learning, innovation and collaboration? Register for Innovation Arabia 8
- Multiple MOOCs means many opportunities for learning
- Presidents’ Summit on the challenges for leadership in open education
- Learn theoretical and practical skills for using emerging technologies in higher education
- Global trends in Open and Distance Education (ODE)
- Going Global 2015 – call for proposals deadline fast approaching
- New fully online postgraduate programme for e-Learning Design and Teaching
- Former ICDE President Sir John Daniel appointed Officer of the Order of Canada