The 2014 Kavli Prize Week will be held in Norway from 8 to 11 September, with a series of events to take place in honour of
the year’s Kavli Prize Laureates.
The Kavli Prize Science Forum will be held on 8 September from 3.30pm to 6pm CEST, and available online as a Live Webcast. Mandla S. Makhanya, ICDE Executive Committee member, will be a panellist.
The 8th European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN) Research Workshop will be held in Oxford (United Kingdom) on 27 and
28 October 2014, and the call for contributions deadline is just days away.
The workshop will include a debate on the uptake and impact of Open Educational Resources, with participation by ICDE Chairs in OER.
Ankit Khandelwal’s dream is as simple as it is complex; become a world business leader within 10 to 15 years.
After discovering massive open online courses (MOOCs) and their potential for self development, Ankit designed the ‘envisioning a 21st century global manager’ project after two months of brain-storming in early 2012.
- Dozens of new Open Distance and eLearning Centres for Africa
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow, discount for members
- Attend the Presidents’ Summit - connect with the ICDE network
- Education Research in Africa Award, call for proposals
- Dublin City University (DCU) launches its new online, flexible learning brand
- Forthcoming conference on new challenges for pedagogy and quality education: call for papers
- Open Educational Resources (OER) in less used languages: a state of the art report
- Latest edition of Open Praxis is now available for download
- New opportunity for a strategic academic partnership
- Call for best practices in innovation for development of higher education