Online, Open and Flexible Higher Education for the Future We Want.
Over 150 participants from more than 50 countries around the world participated in the Global High Level Policy Forum, organized by UNESCO in partnership with ICDE. The Forum was held at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris from 9-11 June 2015.
Pending publication of the Paris message, presentations may be viewed here.
This first global overview of quality models, an ICDE supported study, is a must-read for any person concerned with quality in online, open and flexible higher education. It presents quality models in use around the globe and offers 11 recommendations for future work in the field.More
A recent study has shown that there is considerable potential for the greater integration of flexible adult learning in higher
education. As these figures show, institutions recognize the need and predict a significant increase in enrolments in this
A webinar on adults and distance learning organized by ICDE and partners will explore the potential for higher education, on 18 June at 15.00 CET.
- Presidents' Summit keynote speakers
- Joyce Seitzinger - World Conference keynote profile
- Student success - putting the learner at the heart of the system
- Call for nomination of candidates to the ICDE Executive Committee
- ICDE welcomes new members to the network
- US Council for Higher Education Accreditation quality principles
- 2nd International Conference of the African Virtual University
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - 20th anniversary
- Tyumen State Oil and Gas University
- How to choose a MOOC for learning about ICT in education