Educational leaders from around the world will attend this year's Presidents' Summit, which will focus on developing sustainable
business models and finding strategic pedagogical approaches.
The theme will be Leadership Challenges: Approaches Towards Successful Open Education Models. Keynote speakers will discuss the opportunities that new technologies bring, strategies for striving for quality, expanding business models, and much more.
Institutions that apply to join ICDE now can receive up to three months of free membership – that’s a saving of up to EUR
If you join during October, November or December 2014 and pay the 2015 fee in advance, then your membership for the remaining months of this year is free.
Open Praxis welcomes contributions which demonstrate creative and innovative research, and which highlight challenges, lessons
and achievements in the practice of distance and e-learning from all over the world.
Open Praxis has issued a call for papers for its next two editions. The first is due for publication in the first quarter of 2015, while the second is due for publication in the April-June 2015 edition and will include a selection of papers from the Open Education Global 2015 conference.
- Online Educa Berlin: ICDE member discount, and programme now available!
- Former ICDE President Sir John Daniel appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- Would you like to contribute in the OER in Less Used Languages workshop?
- Multiple MOOCs means many opportunities for learning
- The Nobel Peace Prize for 2014 recognizes childrens’ rights to education
- 8th EDEN Research Workshop, ICDE Chairs in OER to participate in Oxford style debate
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow, a complete success!
- Reminder - MOOC for teachers to improve their skills, offered in 7 languages
- New fully online postgraduate programme for e-Learning Design and Teaching
- ‘Distance education in European higher education – the offer’ report is now available